Terms & Conditions
We deliver throughout the week Monday-Friday to ensure you get your goods on time!
We always want to make sure you are happy with your orders, so if for any reason you aren’t pleased or have any issues, please drop us a message at email@example.com and we will help immediately.
We deliver your goods packed safely in an exclusive Cedric bag and send them in a brown outer box with the delivery details supplied to us at the point of purchase.
Royal Mail is our choice of carrier for smaller purchases. Royal Mail are very efficient and aim to send your goods in 3-5 working days of purchase unless its next day delivery. Your delivery date may not be guaranteed by us and any issues with delivery through Royal Mail services will need to be taken up with them direct as well as Freedom.
Bulkorders will require a signature and may be delivered by a different carrier.
An additional fee will be charged for overseas orders
Any purchases made on Friday (after 2pm), Saturday or Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
Freedom values your loyalty and is committed to protecting your online privacy. You can freely visit our website without revealing any information.
Your information and how we use it:
If you place an order via the Freedom Confectionery website, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your first name and surname
- Your billing address
- A delivery address
- A password of your choice (if creating an account)
All of the details you enter during the purchasing process are collected for the sole purpose of processing and dispatching your order. You will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission.
If you choose to contact us using one of the inquiry forms on our website, we will collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your reason for contacting us
- Your business name and address (if making a corporate inquiry)
- The nature of your business (if making a corporate inquiry)
- Any other information you choose to supply in the body of your message
This information is collected for the sole purpose of processing and responding to your inquiry. Again, you will not be added to any mailing lists without your permission.
We try to ensure that all information we hold on individuals is accurate and up to date.We hold this information securely and in accordance with the relevant laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
We are committed to protecting the payment details that you enter when making a purchase with Freedom Confectionery. All payments are processed over a secure (HTTPS) connection. Our payment provider is currently PayPal.
When you contact Freedom Confectionery and order via our website, you will have the option to join our mailing list. Subscribers are sent promotional emails containing product information, special offers, and other updates from Freedom Confectionery.
Once subscribed, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link that appears in all of the promotional emails we send.
If you give us permission to add you to our mailing list, we will never share your email with other organisations or send you any emails that are not relevant to Freedom Confectionery.
Cookies are small amounts of data stored in files on your hard drive, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer.
Terms and conditions
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from Freedom Confectionery, you participate in our ‘Service’ and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies included in the hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site. This includes browsers, customers, merchants, vendors and contributors of content.
- Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly before using the Freedom site. By accessing and using our site you are agreeing to be bound by these T’s & C’s. Anything you may not agree with, you may not proceed to access or use the website or our services. Acceptance is specifically limited if the terms and conditions are considered an offer.
Section 1 – Online store terms
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are confirming you are at least the age of majority in your country or province or that you are the age of majority in your residence and have given consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use any of our products nor may you use the Freedom service for any illegal or unauthorized use, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including copyright laws.
- You may not broadcast any worms or viruses or any code which may disrupt our services. If a breach or violation is conducted of our T&C’s this will result in an immediate termination of use of service.
Section 2 – General conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason.
- You agree to not reproduce, copy, sell or resell any portion of our services or access to our services including any contact that the service may provide without written permission by Freedom Confectionery.
- You understand that your content (not including card information) may be transferred and involve transmissions over a variety of networks as well as changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks. Card information is always protected when a transfer of connections is taking place over networks. PayPal is in control of protecting your card information. Freedom is not in control of the security of your card details.
Section 3 – Accuracy, completeness and timeliness information
- We cannot guarantee the information on this site is always accurate although we make every effort to ensure it is. There maybe times where information is incomplete or not up to date, the information on this site is provided for general use. The reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. If you wish to be updated on the current information, please contact us.
- We reserve the right to change the contents of our site at any time but are not obliged to update any information, it may contain historical information but this is provided for your reference. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the changes to our site.
Section 4 – Modifications to the service and prices
- We reserve the right to change the price of our products at any time without notice.
- We have the right to discontinue to change the service we provide without any notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes in price, service, suspension or discontinuance of any of our services or products.
Section 5 – Products or services
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website.
Section 6 – Accuracy of billing and account information
- We have the right to refuse service or orders you place with us. We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per orders at our discretion. This may include orders placed under the same address billing/shipping, same card details or customer account. If we make the decision to cancel or refuse an order, we will attempt to contact you by email or billing address provided when the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or cancel orders from customers that we believe may be dealers or re-sellers.
Section 7 – Optional tools
- We may provide you with access to third party tools, ones in which we have no control over. Any use of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party providers.
- We accept no liability ascending or relating to your use from third party tools as you agree that we provide access to without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind.
Section 8 – Third party links
- We are not liable or responsible for any third party materials, services or websites that may not be affiliated with Freedom Confectionery.
- Third party links on our site may lead you to third party websites, we do not examine or monitor the content of these sites as they may not be associated with us. We are not responsible for any damages related to the purchase or use of our goods, resources or transactions made in connection with any third party websites. Any complaints, questions or concerns about any third party products should be taken up with the third party directly.
Section 9 – User comments, feedback and other submissions
- If at our request you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, reviews, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’) you agree that we may, at any time, edit, copy, publish or translate onto our site. . We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms and conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Section 10 – Personal information
Section 11 – Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
- There may occasionally be typographical errors in the descriptions or omissions that could relate to our products, services, promotions, offers, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to correct any errors or issues/change or update any information related to our services at any time without notice.
- We have no obligation to update, modify or clarify any information including pricing without limitation to our services or any related website except as required by law.
Section 12 – Prohibited uses
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:(a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Section 13 – Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation or warranties or conditions of any kind.
- In no case shall Freedom Confectionery, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, apprentices, suppliers, service providers or licencors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind. This includes loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages.
Section 14 – Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Freedom Confectionery and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, directors, agents, contractors, licencors, service providers, interns and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service.
Section 15 – Sever-ability
- If any provisions from the terms and conditions are deemed to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, provisions shall be put in place and enforced to the full extent permitted by the applicable. The unenforceable portion shall be cut from the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity of any other remaining provisions.
Section 16 – Termination
- These terms and conditions are in place until terminated by either Freedom or You may terminate these terms and conditions at any time by ceasing to use our site.
- If we suspect you have failed to comply with our terms and conditions, we may choose to terminate this agreement at anytime without warning and you will remain reliable for all amounts up to/ including the date of termination and you may be restricted to access of our site.
Section 17 – Entire agreement
- The terms and conditions and any other rules provided by Freedom Confectionery on this site or in respect to the service establishes a waiver of such right or provision. If there are any uncertainties regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions shall not be applicable against the drafting party.
Section 18 – Governing law
- These terms and conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Brunel House 9 Penrod Way, Heysham, Lancashire, LA3 2UZ.
Section 19 – Changes to the terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to change and modify the terms and conditions of this site at any time without notification at our discretion. It is your responsibility to check our website for any changes. Your use of our site following the changes to our terms and conditions represents and acceptance of those amendments.
Section 20 – Contact information
- Questions about our terms and conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org