posted by Chelsey Needham, September 17 2021
Vegan Tasty Rocky Roads
250g Vegan digestive biscuits
135g soya butter
200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa works best)
2-3 tbsp golden syrup or argave nectar
125g freedom marshmallows (chopped)
* Grease and line an 18cm square brownie tin with baking paper.
* Place 250g digestive biscuits in a freezer/food bag and bash with a rolling pin. Set aside.
* In a large saucepan melt 135g soya butter 200g dark chocolate and 2-3 tbsp golden syrup over a gentle heat stirring constantly until all melted, then remove from the heat. Leave to cool.
* Take the biscuits, 125g of chopped marshmallows and up to 100g and stir into the chocolate mixture until everything is completely covered.
* Tip the mixture into the lined baking tin, and spread it out to the corners. Chill for at least 2 hrs then dust cut into squares. ENJOY 😉
Diary Free / Egg Free / Free-From / freedom confectionery / freedom mallows / Gelatine Free / Gluten Free / GMO Free / mallows / marshmallow / No Artificial Colours / No Artificial Flavours / recipe / Vegan / Vegetarian