- 180g Margarine
- 100g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 2tbsps Biscuit Spread
- 1tsps Vanilla Essence
- A pinch of salt
- 1tsps Baking Powder
- 250g Plain Flour
- Bag of Vanilla Freedom Mallows
- 80g Original Goupie
- Cream the margarine and sugar together. Add the salt, baking powder, biscuit spread and vanilla. Finally, mix in the flour until you form a smooth dough.
2. Split the dough in half. Use the first half of the dough to line the base of a baking tin. Press the dough into all corners and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
3. Cut the goupie in half lengthways to create thin triangles. Layer these on top of the biscuit base.
4. Add the marshmallows on top of the Goupie layer before covering with the second half of the dough.
5. Bake on 180 oC for around 15 minutes and leave to cool completely.
6. Cut into bars and serve!