10 dates (optional), 3tbs peanut butter, 80g dark chocolate, 3tbs almond milk, 1/2 brazil nuts, 100g Freedom mallows.
- Place a heavy saucepan on a low heat, add the broken chocolate, peanut butter and almond milk and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted.
- Chop the Brazil nuts into preferred size. Add the dates, brazil buts and mallows and fold into the mix.
- Cover a medium tray with some baking paper or cling film.
- Tip the mixture into the tray and spread it evenly .
- Put it in the fridge for at least two hours and cut it into equal pieces and enjoy!