Valentines 2021 Dessert recipe.
300g Dark Chocolate Moo Free Chocolate Buttons
300g Morrisons Vegan Strawberry White Chocolate
1 pack of Vegan Shortbread Biscuits New in Morrisons Taste Plant Based Eating
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Bag of Freedom Mallows Vegantics
1 punnet of Strawberries
1 Punnet of Cherries
1 Bag of dried Cherries
- Prepare a dish with oil and grease proof paper, oil under and on top of the paper. Make sure the dish is suitable to go in the fridge and it wants to be about 6cm deep.
- Start by boiling the kettle and place the hot water into a pan. Put a heat proof glass dish on top of the boiling water and melt the 300g Dark Moo Free Chocolate with the tbsp of coconut oil. Keep stirring with a spatula to help the chocolate melt and do not let it burn – there’s no saving burnt choc!
- Remove the chocolate from the heat once melted, try to resist licking the spoon….Mix in half of the dried cherries.
- In a separate bowl crumble and snap the vegan shortbread biscuits to the size you would like your crunch in your love bites. Add half of the biscuits to the bowl and gently mix.
- Pull the Vegantic mallows into halves or pop some in whole, and add half the bag of mallows to the mix.
- Once everything is mixed together, spoon the mixture into the bowl and press down firmly with the spatula.
- Place into the fridge to set for a couple of hours/over night.
- Repeat this process with the White chocolate!
- Then take out and turn over onto a chopping board. Peel away the grease proof paper. Cut the rocky road into your love bites whatever size you like.
- Cut the strawberries into quarters to decorate the plate of the dark choc bites, and place the cherries on the plate to decorate the white bites.
- Share your Love Bites with your loved ones or someone special.
Thank You for the recipe @InnerSense_guru