2 1/4 cups almond meal
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup + 2 tblsp coconut sugar
1/3 cup rice puff cereal
35g dark chocolate, chopped (I usually use Loving Earth, but Lindt 70% or Lindt 85% is also yum)
1/3 cup vegan mini marshmallows (I use Freedom Mallows)
2 tsp Orgran No Egg, mixed with 2 tblsp water (Alternative: 2 chia or flax eggs)
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 170°C, and line a baking tray with paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond meal, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add the chocolate and marshmallows.
- Separately, make your egg replacer, and combine with the melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to combine. Gently fold through the rice cereal.
- Dollop tablespoons of cookie mixture onto the prepared tray and flatten lightly for soft cookies, or more for crunchy ones. Bake for 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack and letting them cool completely.