The Ultimate New Year Dessert Recipe.
We have adapted the wonderful recipe from ‘Ingredients For A Fabulous Life’ by Nan Emanuel self-proclaimed lifestyle Diva.
Nan is a passionate Caterer and party host. Nan says “HOW COOL IS THIS NEW YEAR’S EVE ‘POSH MALLOW’ TOWER? Serve your guests Gourmet Dipped Marshmallow Pops in a stylish way that becomes a fabulous part of your party decor!”
These dipped Marshmallow pops really will be the hit of the party with our Gourmet Freedom Vegantic Mallows! Not only are they Vegan but they are TOP 10 Allergen Safe as well making them your all inclusive choice this New Year leaving no one out. Not only that they taste Mallowtastic.
Chocolate (Your choice, have you tried Moo Free, Enjoy or Raw Halo Vegan Chocolate?)
Freedom Vegantic Mallows
Variety of sprinkles, hundreds and thousands, coconut chips, mini choc chips, finely chopped nuts.
6 Lollypop sticks
- Insert sticks into Vegantic Mallows, with the flat edges on the top and bottom, and stand up in drinking glasses that are shorter than the sticks (these will hold your pops upright while they are drying).
- Have all your decorative “toppings” ready to sprinkle or pour, as you’ll need to work quickly before the chocolate sets up to help the sprinkles stick.
- Prepare a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet to catch the sprinkles as you decorate your posh pops (easy clean up!)
- Pour your chocolate pieces into a one-cup glass measure cup. Melt in the microwave sing 30 second intervals, stirring between until completely melted. (Or use heat proof bowl over a pan method).
- Work with one colour chocolate coating at a time, using a variety of “toppings” for a nice selection of pops.
- Dip the mallow pops into the melted chocolate up to the half-way point, keeping the bottom white. Gently swirl the mallow in chocolate and let excess drip back into the cup.
- Hold the dipped mallow over your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the top and all sides with the decorations of your choice.
- Gently rotate the pop for one minute to keep the coating from dripping down the mallow.
- Place the finished pops in the drinking glasses, taking care that the don’t touch while drying.
- Inset finished pops into your tower at an upward angle for easy removal.
If you’re interested in building the Mallow Tower for the New Year’s Table decoration, as well as making the Mallow Pops, please check out the full recipe over at IFAFL:
We wish you a Happy New Year From Freedom Mallows. Please share your recipe pics to: https://www.instagram.com/freedommallows/