These super yummy and super easy Leprechaun Mallow Hats will leave you feeling lucky when you celebrate St. Patricks day! Using our Mallowtastic Vegantic Mallows you can create these cute shamrock hats!
- Dark chocolate
- Vegantic Marshmallows
- Green icing
- Green edible glitter
1. Melt dark chocolate in the microwave, in 30 second intervals. Stir after each heating. Repeat until completely melted. Make chocolate button style discs on a piece of parchment paper- this is your hat base.
- Using a toothpick, dip a Vegantic Marshmallow into the chocolate and coat almost entirely. Shake off any excess. Set on parchment paper, until chocolate coating is completely set. Remove toothpick.
- Once dried, take your chocolate coated mallow and create a ring around one end with the green icing. Then add your edible glitter to the icing.
- Add a small dab of melted chocolate to the bottom of your mallow and stick it to the chocolate hat base.
- Use your icing to create a shamrock on the side of your hat and let it set in the fridge. Once cooled enjoy your lucky leprechaun mallow hats!
Photo Credit: Carrie Sellman