- 100g vegan butter/spread
- 125g light brown sugar
- 200g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 2 tbsp dairy free hot chocolate powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp-6 tbsp dairy free milk
- 75g Vegetarian marshmallows
- Cream together the brown sugar and vegan butter.
- Add all the other ingredients, except for the marshmallows and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the marshmallows, then chill in the dough in a fridge for 30 minutes, or in a freezer for 10 minutes (I usually end up with the freezer option because I’m impatient!)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into about 12-15 balls and form into fat discs – they will melt a bit during baking, but not a lot.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the sheets for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack