Easy to make Easter themed chocolate bark
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Put aside.
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and put into a bowl with the coconut oil. Melt until completely smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread into a thin and even layer using a small palette knife.
- Add all of the toppings and gently press them into the chocolate layer.
- Place the baking tray in the refrigerator for an hour to let the chocolate harden.
- Once the chocolate has hardened completely, cut into shards using a sharp knife or break with your hands. Serve and enjoy.
Store the bark in the refrigerator.
Thank you for this recipe blog to: