Half baked cookie dough cups stuffed with chocolate chunks and vegan marshmallows.
Inspire your baking this Veganuary with Pri’s Puddings!
110g Almond Flour (1 1/2 cups)
80g oat flour (3/4 cup + 3 tbsp)
2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
Pinch or salt
40g coconut oil (¼ cup)
60g Cashew Butter (or any creamy nut butter ¼ cup)
20g agave or maple syrup (1 tbsp)
80g Chocolate Chips (½ cup)
Handful of Vanilla Marshmallows or Strawberry Mallows
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a muffin tray with muffin cases
2. Add all the dry ingredients up to the salt in a mixing bowl and and stir until all combined
3. Combine the wet ingredients up to the agave in a blender
4. Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use your hands to knead into a dough
5. Stir in the chocolate chips
6. Divide the dough into 2.5cm balls and press each into the muffin case. Use your thumbs to create a dent in the middle and shape each into a cup.
7. Bake for 4 minutes, then place 2 vegan marshmallows in each cup and bake for a further 4-6 until the marshmallows start to turn golden. Cool for 5 minutes, top with a small chunk of chocolate and sevre